Kopaonik is the largest ski center in Serbia, one of the best centers in this part of Europe. It is one of the most beautiful mountains in Serbia, and has an incredible and natural potential of about 200 and about 160 sunny days with snow cover during the year.
Kopaonik ski resort has about 55 miles of trails arranged for alpine skiing and 18 km cross-country skiing. For lovers of night skiing there is also illuminated night trails Little Lake.
Latest years brought a lot of news and on the slopes, above all, there are additional systems for artificial snow, so now about 97% of ski slopes are covered with artificial snow. There are three paths by standard FIS for slalom, giant slalom, super G and downhill.
In addition to trails for alpine and Nordic skiing, ski center Kopaonik has been edited and Snowboarding park, where many events are organized,domestic and international, as well as provided space "ski kindergarten" a conveyor belt that makes it easy to master basic skiing skills.
Kopaonik is a favorite winter resort among young people for good entertainment and night life. Anyone who is looking for a great time, with an active holiday in the snow, is at the right place. Kopaonik is famous for its excellent ski entertainment from early morning to late in the night, continueing in one of the many cafes, bars, discos, clubs, restaurants...
Accommodation facilities on Kopaonik are split to Brzeće, Treska weekend settlements, and the Flat Kopaonik (center) with the largest number of hotels and apartments.
Access to and distance from Belgrade:
· Belgrade - Batocina - Kragujevac - Kraljevo - Jošanička Spa - Kopaonik (290km) or
· Belgrade - Pojate - Krusevac - Brus - Kopaonik (300 km)
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SKI CENTRE
Kopaonik ski resort N.V. 1770-2017 m (Pančićev top)
- Total length of slopes for alpine skiing 55 km, the total length of the cross-country skiing 18 km
- 17 tracks of blue, 9 red slopes, 7 black runs
- Number of ski lifts - 24, including children's ski school (13 ski lifts, of which 10 ski lifts anchor and type 3 binding plate and ski lifts, 11 ski lifts, of which 1 6-seater, 7 four-seater, 3 seater
- The total lift capacity - over 33,000 skiers / hour, maximum altitude difference-512m
- The longest trail - 3.5 miles White River
- Illuminated Path – Little Lake - 450m.